Is Just For Men Hair Regrowth Spray Worth The Money?

Is Just For Men Minoxidil worth the cash?

Recently, I started the use of a brand new product for hair regrowth from the oldsters at Just For Men. It’s a topical spray containing minoxidil, which occurs to be the principle component in most all hair regrowth solutions for male pattern baldness.

So, you're possibly thinking what’s distinctive approximately this product? Moreover, is it well worth the money? Well, I’m about to give you my impressions. The truth is I’ve been the use of their spray for the beyond three months as a part of my ongoing battle against hair loss.

As a count of full disclosure, I’ve been on minoxidil for over ten years. If you're like maximum men who are of their thirties or forties, you know that maintenance and thickening are the name of the game.

Recently, once I noticed my supply of minoxidil turned into almost long gone, I determined to go surfing and restock. Usually, I purchase the Kirkwood logo because it’s offered at a bulk discount.

That said, as I changed into about to click on at the “purchase” button on Amazon, my eye stuck the associated products carousel. That’s once I noticed the spray and determined to check it out.

Now right here’s the deal.

I’ve been using Just For Men merchandise seeing that all the time. This includes their beard colour wash and conditioner. Because I’ve been a devoted purchaser, I figured I’d provide their version of minoxidil a try.

Can I level with you? It’s now not the liquid internal of the bottle that most involved me. Instead, it become their spray applicator. Yep, that’s right – the applicator. Let me let you know why.

I’ve used other versions of minoxidil that consist of foam (see Amazon) and liquid drops. I hate the foam because it leaves my hair feeling brittle and dry. The drops suck because you have to spend time concentrated on regions with a dropper and then rubdown the drug into the scalp.

The progressive applicator supplied by means of Just For Men does away with both techniques. With their product, you sincerely spray a extraordinarily directed mist onto the hair loss areas and permit it soak in. Coverage is excellent and also you don’t ought to do all that massaging stuff.

I’ve been applying their spray to my scalp twice day by day. The first time is in the morning, right once I shower. The 2d is at night time, just right bed. It’s that easy.

You can be thinking what number of “sprays” I supply myself? Honestly, I’d say round six – 3 within the mid-scalp region and three inside the vortex (crown) location. When you depend it all up, this makes for twelve sprays an afternoon (on average).

Is Just For Men Hair Loss Spray Worth The Money?

I might tough pressed to inform you that their spray is high-priced. You get a 3 month deliver for the national retail fee of $23.00.

And I am right here to inform you that fee-factor isn’t awful. Go to your local pharmacy and notice how a good deal one bottle of Rogaine foam fees. Last time I checked, it changed into upwards of $25.00.

So, to without delay solution the query: Is Just For Men Hair Loss Spray Worth The Money? All I can inform you is that I’ve been very thrilled.

You get 3 bottles (2 fluid oz. Each) containing a five% solution of minoxidil. That’s not terrible. But to me, what units their product apart from the others is the applicator. What will be greater simple than aiming a nozzle at the remedy areas and doing a short pump?

I realize there are different reviews on line that advise Just For Men’s hair regrowth product is “meh” and perhaps overpriced. Hey, all and sundry are entitled to an opinion so I’m no longer going to diss the impressions of others.

In fact, its incumbent upon each person experiencing hair loss to do the necessary homework to determine what works great for their situation. Here’s a submit that offers extra perception on how to cope with a receding hairline.

Speaking only for myself, I just like the simplicity and convenience of the spray. Slap my head and call me stupid I guess.

You can find Just For Men’s hair regrowth product online (see Amazon for fee) or at your nearby retail outlet. You don’t need a prescription because the Minoxidil answer at 5% can be offered over-the-counter.